Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day weekend

I've reverted to my old ways... no blogs in over a month. But take heart, loyal fans; I have heard your cries (all two of them) for more posts, and here, at last, your thirst may be quenched.

This weekend I flew out to Washington to meet with Eva-Lynn and her pastor, who'll be uniting us in holy matrimony in a couple months (!!!!!). On Sunday after church, we drove over to the coast for the afternoon. I miss the ocean.... not much salt water in Colorado....









Hark, fair mermaid! Don't I get three wishes or something?








Kind of intimidating... "Don't mess with me, or I'll mess with your FACE!"



Umm.... not so intimidating.


We had a bit of set-the-timer-and-run photo fun with some railroad tracks we came across....





(This one took a lot of tries. Fortunately, no teeth were harmed in the making of this photo.)



7 comments:

Charissa said...

Thanks for the new post...I miss your faces! :(

Ginny said...

I love the railroad track pictures!! So great!

Unknown said...

That was such a wonderful day! And a good weekend all around! And just for the record...I was NOT taking a bathroom break in that last photo! :)

ryan said...

oh man, that last picture...that was my exact thought...

poppin' a squat' is the hiker's technical term for it I believe.

also, the kissing railroad pic was great. must have been a bummer to have to try it several times to get it right... ;)

Jamie said...

Great pics, Travis! Where in Washington is that?!? It's beautiful! PS. Are you in CO for the summer?

Hello, It's Louise. said...

Those pictures are so awesome. You guys are so cute, I might barf. :)

Miss Peters said...

Hi Travis & Eva-Lynn!
I so enjoyed these photos and your Adventures blog! I'm amazed at your "out of this world" proposal, and how much Kelly resembles your Dad. I so enjoyed seeing you and meeting Eva~Lynn for the first time on 7-31-08. You two were made for each other! XOXOX