Friday, December 05, 2008

Attack of the Trolls

I've been using the "Troll Face" on Val a lot lately... it involves scrunching your face up as much as possible, arching your eyebrows, and using an intimidating, gravelly troll growl. While we were all down at my parents' house for Thanksgiving, I managed to get everybody into it. Enjoy the Troll Family photo gallery....


Original Troll


Chipmunk Troll


Cranky Troll


In-your-FACE Troll


Crazy Troll


Scary Troll


The Trolls-in-law


Pouty Troll


Sour Troll


Squinty Troll


PS - for those who may not be familiar with all of the Trolls, I've included a handy reference guide for your convenience:

Original Troll - Me!
Chipmunk Troll - My lovely wife, Eva-Lynn (aka, "Val")
Cranky Troll - My dad, Eric
In-your-FACE Troll - My mom, Patty
Crazy Troll - Val's dad, Tom
Scary Troll - Val's mom, Sara
Pouty/Sour Troll - My grandma, "Mimi"
Squinty Troll - Our close family friend, Matt

Troll on!

2 comments:

surfchic1983 said...

LOL you guys are a riot! :D I want to do a troll face!

Ginny said...

this is an awesome post! I love it!