Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bound for Continent Six

I meant to post this weeks ago, but I'm leaving in five minutes and here goes... I'm going to Zambia for 8 weeks! I'm TA-ing (and teaching the chemistry of) a Conservation Ecology course taught by a close friend of ours for 10 American studying in Zambia for six weeks (Juniors Abroad style). We'll be seeing chimps and lions and National Parks and more....

There's a chance I might post some brief updates here, but odds are I won't have access to internet very often. We'll be backpacking/camping for the six weeks, cooking on camp stoves and such, out in the savanna or at research sites. Eva-Lynn is probably coming out for the last week, for a little safari action. I'm STOKED!!!!

Wish me luck!!!

-T

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck Travis! It sounds like a great adventure.

M and D said...

Travelling Travis is at it again! Have a blast!! M & D