Monday, January 21, 2008

Facts of Life

Fact: I am a very bad blogger. Or a very sporadic blogger, at least. Almost three weeks since the last post? Ouch.

Fact: It's 2 degrees outside right now. The high today was 14, and the overnight low is -2. That's pretty darn cold. Especially when you have to walk home from lab at midnight because you missed the last bus.

Sad Fact: I have a season pass for a ski mountain that's only 30 minutes away, and I haven't gone once yet. Soon, I keep telling myself.

Depressing Fact: I need to buy snow tires for my car. Snow tires are expensive... but my bald street tires just aren't cutting it.


My snow-covered deck.


My snow-covered street.


A random cellphone photo I took a couple months ago, back when there were still leaves.

1 comment:

Kia said...

I like the leaf picture. Very pretty. I don't envy you the ridiculously cold temperatures.