Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm just one big medical mystery

I think if you were to compare the number of cans of Dr. Pepper I drank this weekend to the number of hours I've slept, Dr. Pepper would win. In fact, I'm pretty sure I ate more oreos than the hours I slept this weekend, too.

How have I never had a cavity?

For that matter, why am I not 30 lbs overweight?


(Happy thought: Just 19.5 days left until the end of Semester Two of grad school. I finish my last exam at 5PM on Saturday. Yup, a final on Saturday... lame, eh? Let's see, that's just 468 hours from now.... and counting...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa ... crazy that we were posting at the same time! Great minds think alike. Or late night procrastinators think alike :)

Congratulations on being in your final days of the semester! I am in my last two weeks of college classes so I know how you feel ... woo hoo!!