Monday, June 05, 2006

A GFU Tribute

Ah, college.... how I will miss you. In honor of four years of [ahem] hard work and studiousness, I present... some random photos I found. As they say in the Bon... Enjoy.

The Lab Rats, moments after our stunning Lip Sync victory. Our beautiful rendition of that old tune "I Am A Scientist" brought tears to everyone's eyes - or perhaps it was the smoke from the pyrotechnics.

Ah, Couch-Jumping. You can't break a rule that doesn't exist yet, right?

Hmm.... I had some more, but they won't upload right now. Curse you, molasses-like dial-up connection! Oh well. Life goes on. Very slowly, sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took that picture...yay me!
-Dizzle

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»