Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Done!!

I finished my take-home biochem final today... I've pretty much been working on it the last two days straight. Once again, a PhD comic pretty much sums things up...


That was totally me and Eva-Lynn over the last two days.

Anyhow, I'm actually done with a whole semester of grad school. Wow. Time to really enjoy Christmas break, now.

Speaking of which... Mark and Amy's wedding this weekend was spectacular!!! It was so great to see everyone again. I'll post some photos when I get my hands on some... I'm ashamed to say I only took a dozen photos over the weekend. This coming from the compulsive photography addict who usually takes hundreds of photos of any particular event. I was running around pretty frantically most of the time with best-man duties... but still. Shameful.

1 comment:

ryan said...

Travis, the comics are amazing. They remind me of the days long ago when i was an engineering major. Merry Christmas!