Thursday, October 30, 2008

Accolades and Liposuction

You'll note that I've trimmed the fat from my list of other folks' blogs... Anyone who hadn't posted in over a year was slashed from the list like a victim in a cheesy B-movie. Chad, Katie, Starrs, this means you. And Walker, you're in danger yourself... one post in the last 7 months? The only thing that saved you was the ultra-awesomeness of your last post. Let's see some art-project updates! Jenny gets a temporary pass, being newly-wed and all...

On the other hand, I feel that a few blogs deserve some sort of award, however meaningless, and thus I hereby nominate the following:
  • Ryan - Most Prolific (and incredibly great) Photographer
  • Jessica - Longest Posts (that's what happens when you live in a village in Namibia, and post a month's worth of blogs all at once...)
  • The Burnses - Best 9-Month Adventure (Baby Jake was born 10/28!!! Go see the pictures!)

2 comments:

Jael said...

Hey, maybe one day you could add mine?? I still post every once in a while... :)

Lindsey said...

I was just giving you a hard time for giving me a hard time! Dont take me seriously. Thanks for being dedicated to my blog lol
And since you are on the inside ...(I soon will have some stuff to post...finally but sssshhh don't tell anyone) :)