Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged 11th...

I was tagged by Dane (who was tagged by Charissa, who was tagged by Ryan...). In this game of blog-tag, I'm supposed to post the 11th photo in my 11th album...

But, boringly, the 11th picture in my 11th album is one you've seen before...


This is from back when Eva-Lynn's mom was out here helping us fix up our new apartment (which I haven't really posted pictures of, have I? I'll add it to the to-do list...).

So I did like Charissa, and looked for the 11th photo in my 11th online Picasa album:


Not bad. It's from Beka's birthday party, at Amy's family's cabin on the Oregon coast. SUCH good times!!!

Out of curiosity, though, I dug deep into the photo folder on my backup hard drive -- the folder that has every pictures I've taken since I first got a digital camera (70,000 and counting...)...

Here's folder 11, photo 11. This is June 2002.... a month after I got my first digital camera as an early graduation present. There I am at the bottom... hair parted in the middle? I did that? Behind me, left to right, are Matt, grandmothers Nana and Mimi, great-aunt Bobbie, and Mom. And finally, little brother Kelly at the top... I think he might actually still be smaller than me back then. And appropriately enough, what am I doing? Showing everyone photos on the computer? Some things don't change....

Let's see... I'll tag Ginny.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So fun! I love that you have the gang gathered around the laptop. :)