Thursday, March 22, 2007

Monkey See, Monkey Two

Here's your challenge for the day: find the monkeys. Believe it or not, there are two in the photo below. You can click on the image to zoom in, or to download a copy.


This is pretty much the view from just outside my "office", which is actually Kenton's office. [Strictly speaking, his "office" is a windowless room that opens into a garage/warehouse-type building. Outside of that building is a burn pile and a massive dumpster... I was standing between them when I got this shot. Much less impressive, I know.... I just thought I should come clean in the interest of journalistic accuracy. Anyway, back to the story....]

These days Kenton spend most of his time at his house, programming updates for the applications used in the hospital network. When I'm not making house calls or saving the day by fixing problems that come up with the hospital network, I use his office as a base for dissecting old laptops and performing other heinous experiments. I was heading out to run an errand yesterday, and I almost ran into someone standing by the door, watching a group of monkeys. I pulled out the little camera that I always carry and took a few quick shots before they disappeared deeper into the jungle. I'm hoping to find them sometime when I've got my nicer zoom-lens camera... supposedly there are a couple of groups that hang around the area. Until then, I'll have to settle for the "see that little blob... that's a monkey" kind of shot.

Speaking of which... did you find them both? Give up? Click here for the answer...

1 comment:

ryan said...

i found them!!! do i win a prize? a free laptop lobotomy? a monkey of my own?

however, i must admit i could only confirm the one... the second one i was able to accurately guess... but wasn't 100 percent sure the blob i suspected as monkey number two was for real. however, my gut didn't lie and your "answer photo" allowed me to confirm my guess.

whoohoo. that was fun.
keep working computer miracles Dr. Lund. I am praying. grace and peace.